One of the more interesting aspects of the blogosphere to me is how you never know for certain what posts will do well and what won’t.
Sometimes the work you are most proud of is the one that flops and the piece that you think was just average performs far better than you could have imagined.
Today I have grabbed a random sample of posts that have run here and am hopeful that by providing links I’ll breathe new life into them.
Would love to hear your thoughts about what you read.
See you in the comments.
- How To Be Happy
- How To Write a Speech For Your Son’s Bar Mitzvah
- Sometimes Heroes Fall
- Are You Suffering From The Echo Chamber Effect?
- Where Should You Focus Your Attention- Analytics
- What Writing Teaches You About Yourself
- The Importance Of Writing For People
- 29 Ways To Stay Creative Plus Some Other Stuff
- Some Styles Are Eternal- Long Live The ’80s
- How Many Magazines Do You Read?
- It Is Hard To Kill Someone With A Butter Knife