If you want to know who you are and what you believe try writing it down.
It doesn’t have to be on paper nor does it have to be saved, shared or shown to anyone.
It just has to be written down and read by you.
Tell yourself why you are who you are. Share the words that explain your philosophy on life, religion and politics and you might be surprised by what you find.
Sometimes less is more. No 800, 1200 0r 2,500 word posts today. Just the words and picture above and maybe some links below.
If You Really Want Something Else To Read
Thirty links to choose from, a grab bag of goodness…maybe. 😉
- Is It Really More Fun To Be Evil?
- One Pair of Cowboy Boots & Two Suitcases
- Once We Were Kings
- Do You Still Read Books/Magazines?
- Gordon Ramsay’s Perfect Eggs & Content Marketing
- Sometimes Heroes Fall
- Some Things Are Best Left Unsaid
- There Are Places I Remember
- How Much Is An MBA Worth?
- How Many Magazines Do You Read?
- How Long Does It Take To Build A Community?
- An Unofficial Review Of The Genesis Framework
- Your “Captcha” Is Killing Your Comments
- Job Titles Are Not Impressive
- How Do You Become A Cowboy?
- How To Make More Money Blogging
- It Is Hard To Kill Someone With A Butter Knife
- How To Be Happy
- Don’t Be The Schmuck On The Camel
- Why You Should Create A Google Plus Badge For Your Blog
- How Long Does It Take To Build A Successful Blog
- What Benefits Do You Receive From Being President?
- 19 Ways You Can Make Money While Blogging From The Bathroom
- Are You Suffering From The Echo Chamber Effect?
- How To Deal With The Tyranny Of Technology
- Where Should You Focus Your Attention- Analytics
- Do You Know How To Say No?
- Something Only Smart & Sexy People Will Read/Understand
- How Much Does 50 Tons of Bagels Weigh?
- 7 Things I Want To Do Before I Die