Why Some People Have A Love/Hate Relationship With Infographics
I don’t know about you but I have a love/hate relationship with infographics like the one you see below. See the list just below the picture.
- I love them because it is an easy way to produce content that is useful, interesting and actionable.
- I hate them because I don’t always know if the information is accurate and am concerned about my reputation.
- I love them because they break up text and provide a nice alternative. They are good for traffic.
- I hate them because they feed the instant gratification society and I am interested in helping attention spans remain active for longer periods of time and not sure.
- I love them because they spur interest in topics and encourage people to read more about them.
- I hate them because in order to leverage that interest I need to provide more content.
What do you think?
(Visited 138 times, 1 visits today)