A Quick Roundup of Reading
One of the best parts of blogging is the way it lends itself to change and experimentation. Since there is no single way to do this you have ample reason to play around and figure out what works best for you.
In that spirit we are going to share a variety of links of interest today. This may or may not become a regular feature. There is no secret formula or magical algorithm involved in the decision to continue or discontinue it.
That call will be based upon the very simple ROI of response versus time invested in constructing this post. Pretty simple, don’t you think.
Ok, let’s begin with a mix of posts about customer service, technology, small business lending and vinyl records.
- How Do You Handle Angry Customers? Patrick Swayze Style!
- Nina, Siri’s Powerful Cousin, Takes Voice Recognition to a New Level
- The Evolution of Technology: Vinyl Records
- Debating the Best Way to Track Small-Business Lending
- 11 Reasons a 23-Year-Old Shouldn’t Run Your Social Media
- How To Get Others To Build Your Links
Now we’ll move on to some blogging and social media advice
- 5 Hollywood Sequel Tricks to Turn Your Sizzling Blog Post into a Series
- This Blog is Moving – How to Update Your RSS Subscription
- How to Jump Start Your Social Media Presence Using Your Blog and Other Tricks
- Advice For New Bloggers
- Are you making money?
- 7 SEO Principles Bloggers Must Remember
And there you have it, a healthy chunk of reading to take you into the weekend. Stay tuned, new content coming soon. As always the floor is open. If you have requests for specific types of content please leave it in the comments.